No announcement yet.

Help required a.s.a.p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like it may well be able to be repaired. Depends on the condition of the plastic tanks, its a hard choice whether to repair or just replace. It would be a right bitch if the plastic tanks cracked as they do with age when you put it back in
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!

I'm back on the road, new rad in place, with new thermostat and stat pipe.

Big thanks to S2Avant and Martyn at VAG Parts for getting me back on the road before the garage meeting! phew!!!

For all that may need a new rad in the future, the Behr rad is EXACTLY the same as Audi OE rad.

I put them side by side and took pics, exact same markings, exact same symbols only difference is an Audi symbol on the audi rad. difference in price is crazy though over £100!

Comment

I' ll post some pics tomorrow of the rads if anybody is interested.

Comment

Where did you source a Behr rad??? I cant find a supplier for them. They ARE the same as genuine. Best quality stuff around.
          sigpic
          Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
          Audi UR Quattro
          Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
          Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
          Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

GSF mate, if you want one i can get them from my mate at a good price or you can ring them and quote the following part number Behr Number 2108408
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X