S4 oil cooler on aby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 oil cooler on aby?

Bust my cooler driving on ramp too fast(car failed test so I was peed off!)
    Is s4 aan cooler same fittings? Found one in my garden

Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
    Bust my cooler driving on ramp too fast(car failed test so I was peed off!) Is s4 aan cooler same fittings? Found one in my garden
    I understand that you were mad but doing damage to the car in your anger doesn't make any sense. You need some anger management. Sorry.
    (obligatory Uncle Dave comment )

As for the oil cooler. The UrS4/S6 cooler in PN 034117021B which shows up as the oil cooler on C3 turbos as well 1985 and up. But no B3s or B4s.

The 3B oil cooler (Item 1 below) is PN 113117021X and was also used on C3 turbos 1982-84 and many others including some VWs. Check the extensive list by clicking on the (i) icon here: http://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+cou.../117-117020/#1

The ABY cooler(Item 25 below and in the link above) is PN 034117021D as is exclusive to the S2 ABYs and the RS2.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Dave, it could've been a lot worse!
      basil.png

Comment

Lol. Failed on small stuff but most annoying was tyres catching bodywork.
        Been lowered too much n big tyres fitted- not by me either!
        May just pinch the cooler from the s2 I had yesterday for breaking, just thought as s4 one already off it'd save time

Comment

The fittings are oriented differently on the S4/6 oil cooler than on the RS2, S2/Avant, S2. On the C4 chassis one of the cooler fittings faces forward & one faces rearward.
          Chris
          "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

Working...
          X