Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What difference is between MC and KG injectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What difference is between MC and KG injectors?

I know that MC have from KG smaller screw thread. Do they differ with efficiency? To what power will suffice the moulding injections from MC, and to what will they these of KG?

MC and KG use 2 SAME injectors,but there are 2 P/N 049133551A and 026133551..... the last one have m12x1,5 threads.... KG engine have 134 kw and MC have 121 kw....

Comment

That's great. I have such and such, but I preferred to make sure. What power will I on them will reach?

Comment

KG engine have 134 kw and MC have 121 kw....

Comment

Power limit with k-jetronic is at around 250hp.
          -

Comment

Are some more effective from original? Maybe from different cars with k-jetronic?

Comment

you may use from old mercedes 450/500(126 CHASSI) they have 8 injektors.... use only 5 of them,and plugg the others...or you may use from SAAB turbo,they use SOMETIME a K-jet with 6 injektors,with only one plugged....... if you opend the K-jet head,replace the SPRING inside the same way they are fitted!!!!!.... and you may use the mercedes head,with saab turbo or audi springs innside..... if the spring arent so stiff the head gives MORE petrol, good luck with the racing....

Comment

If you want to tune the 10v with Kjetronic fueling you need to get rid of Kjet.

2 choices IMHO Luminition from Dialynx (I have this on my WR) or go to www.motorgeek.com and talk to Javad about his 034EFI both systems are very effective at getting serious hp from the 10v turbo motor, reliably.
                Corey
                01636 822288

Comment

i know about the 034 efi boys,but if you dont have LOTS of money.....you have to play with the second hand crap from the yard and more

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
                    If you want to tune the 10v with Kjetronic fueling you need to get rid of Kjet.

2 choices IMHO Luminition from Dialynx (I have this on my WR) or go to www.motorgeek.com and talk to Javad about his 034EFI both systems are very effective at getting serious hp from the 10v turbo motor, reliably.
                    I know I know but the project EFI or something like this has to wait. I know www.motorgeek.com and www.audiworld.com. Many information about EFI or similar arrangements is there. I am going in future to apply Motronic and alternatively some SMTP or different piggy. There now I will take some pains from k - jet . Does the use of only injectors from Mercedes 500 SEL make the sense? Whether necessarily together with whole k-jetronic?

Comment

NOT injektors,only the petrolhead

Comment

Familiar look for already from Mercedes distributor 500. Projekt it is very good. Car goes more more and more quickly. As yet it suffices fuels

Comment

Working...
                        X