ECU use 1.25 lambda factor after first load/rev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU use 1.25 lambda factor after first load/rev

Hello, trying to solve issue on friends car. Its ABY converted sedan.

It has overrich running after some warm up. We figured out one thing. Lambda sensor is dissconnected. Start the engine, running smooth. When stationary hard rev engine to 5-6k rpm, on vcds i see lambda factor start to change and on idle id has 1.25 so 25% more fuel dumped, AFR is 10-11 and engine barely runs.
    When we disconnect also idle valve, it also goes 1.25after revs, but during few sec jump back to 1.0 and engine starts to goo smooth again itself(which didint happend with idle connected even we try to hold rpm manually by throttle). Enclosing log from vcds with idle.

Fighting with overrich running(car was almost not possible to drive) we are trying to fix almost year. Ecu,sensors,maf changed multiple times.
    First issue was placing of maf, it seems be too close a turbo(just straight coupler and maf) - its race car. Reading too much load randomly, then its add the +25% lambda factor = dissaster.

Any hints?

It seems to be due dissconected factory lambda sensor. I zeroed lambda treshold tables i ecu chip, and problems never go back during today short testing(incl driving and connected idlevalve).
    Last edited by curamrdan; 31 December 2016, 19:05.

Comment

Working...
    X