• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrink wrapped go faster kit

No connection, just spotted....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=28579
    Jim

This may just be my bad german (or bad use of babel fish) but is that an actual auction or is the guy just pluggin his business?

Mark
    93 S2

Comment

i cant understant it either, he has a s2 sedan on ebay also with all that kit fitted, started at 44000 euro.....no bids.....bloody ell thats 30 grand!!!!
      can you give us a translation martyn?

Comment

Anyway this auction looks fishy !
        Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

This auction caught my attention as well.
          My German sucks so I tryed with the online translations..... which suck as well.
          So I'm not sure I've understood what he's actually selling, but I think he means the "know how" to buy the right stuff and build the engine the right way, accordingly to get the claimed level of performances.

May be wrong, but this is what I think I've understood.

Any Germans around?

Marco

Comment

I spotted this too - this is the same guy that has the 550ps S2 with the 1.9TDi badge on.

I got the impression that he is simply plugging his business.
            ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Just translated everything he's wrote.

It's like "If you need anything from above : exhaust systems,chip tuning , new fuel pumps and s.o. to tune your s2,rs2,rs4,rs6 just e-mail me . i will reply you in 24 hours."

It's just advertising of his business , not the parts that on the pic.
              Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Working...
              X