S2/RS2 Carbon Fibre Radiator Shroud from Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Moderators - please feel free to contact me if this breaks any advertising rules or please delete this post if you see fit. This is potentially a new market for us, if it proves successfuly then we are happy to discuss any advertising rates that you may have.

The company that I work for, BERU F1 Systems, has a composites department, we make components from air boxes to electrical enclosures in carbon fibre for top level motorsport and aftermarket applications.

I have spoken with our composites manager regarding these parts being discussed and we feel that we can manufacture these components and any others that are required, ie airbox, cambelt covers etc for a competitive price. Also, as we are based in the UK, shipping cost will be reduced for a lot of you.

For anyone that is interested, please contact me so that we can build a picture of what parts are required, we can then work on pricing for these parts along with any group buy discounts. Or if anyone out there would like to become a distributor for these parts please feel free to contact me.

For any further information regarding our company please visit www.f1systems.com
    Last edited by SimonS4MTM; 19 July 2005, 10:34.
    Simon S4 MTM 320bhp, Milltek, Mov-it, H&R, Short shifter.

www.f1systems.com

Comment

Just picked up my new carbon radiator shroud from Glen @ Carbon Technik.
      Simon F. is right when he said the finish is top notch. The fitment is also perfect.
      Just so you all know. Glen IS Carbon Technik. He makes all the patterns, moulds and most important he makes the parts. He's also a huge Audi fanatic (I spotted his mint WR Ur q) That counts for a lot IMO knowing that the guy you talk to or email is actually the man crafting your very own CF item.
      Well done buddy.
      Muzz

Comment

RS2 carbon shroud from down under

Hey,
        I've been speaking to Glen here about the RS2 shrouds.
        He asked if I could post this message (he doesn't want to step on anyones toes with trading rules) so I am.
        He can have one of his carbon shrouds sent to the UK or anywhere in the world for 149 pounds, thats delivered to your door!!! As long as your an S2 Forum member.
        Also he wants you to know the difference with Carbon Techniks shrouds. "They come ready to fit to your car, no drilling or filing" and the best bit is the softer more rounded corners, he said "Its the subtle things I do when making the pattern, not just copying the original" Those who have already bought one like me will know what he means, they rock.
        Check out Simon F's photo's on the previous page.
        Send him a PM or email. glen.turner@carbontechnik.co.nz
        Cheers Muzz

Comment

BeruF1 systems website has glitches all over it!!!!!!!

I've tried to get into it using different browsers and such and it is just ******ed up.
          Simon if you know these guys please give them a headsup on what is going on with thier site. I'm interested to see what they offer but just can't get in.

Comment

Works fine on my pc, i will have a word with IT.

Can someone else try it for me please? www.f1systems.com

Thanks
            Last edited by SimonS4MTM; 7 September 2005, 16:50.
            Simon S4 MTM 320bhp, Milltek, Mov-it, H&R, Short shifter.

www.f1systems.com

Comment

got onto there home page and that was it no go
              94 s2 avant
              aoc member 1116

Comment

All works fine for me (I use Netcaptor)
                Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

interested

Hi Simon, any updates on the rs2 airbox and cam cover?
                  Cheers mis amigos,
                  _Anton

Comment

I've got some of Glen's carbon on my Ur and they are good quality. I'd be up for a group buy.UR carbon.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X