Smoked type 89 Coupe rear lamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked type 89 Coupe rear lamps?

Does anyone know if these are available anywhere? I saw a Coupe 2.6E in town with smoked lamps. They were NOT painted either, so there must be a source somewhere, any ideas anyone?

Were they the same as these:

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...=&threadid=961
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

They were different, Doug. Looked more smoked, like type 85 Coupe.

Comment

You could try Hella or InPro as they were the manufacturers
        Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

Rear lamps other than standard is hard to find =/. The only smoked ones i have found is the Treser ones, but they stopped manufacturing those a long time ago. My friend may sell a couple for the "rignt price" though. And there should be a couple on ebay.

FYI:
          As late as this fall i found out that you can get completely red rear lamps from VAG. The strange thing is thet tyey don't exist in ETKA, but the partno is the same as the red/yellow ones but has an A on the end instead of B.
          Red cars are the fastest ones...
          - Team Irry -

Comment

Can you pm me with the sort of price he would be looking for a set of the lights.

ta

Greg
            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hi,

What you are looking for are the Treser coupe lights that are not available anymore from the manufacturer itself but one can encounter these often in the private ads in the German Audi Scene Live bimonthly magazine somewhere between 50 and 100 euros. I had them on my previous coupe, were made by Hella and fine quality, too. However, you would need the licence plate rim aswell, same dark tone. If you have no access to this magazine just say it and you get one on the post, no cost.

Gabor
              Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Excellent, Can you keep an eye peeled for me in the magazine's its one mod id love to do to my motor. Especially with the dark ish colour that it is.

Greg
                Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

All right Greg,

Ill check the ads. Letyou know when something comes up.

Gabor
                  Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Working...
                  X