No announcement yet.

Jaws II - Revenge of the aerial finn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looking on the bay at these, anything specifically to look out for, they seem very cheap at £10 delivered. Says that they requite a 15mm through hole to mount, what is the size of the OE hole? Don't want to go drilling the roof... And what size did you go for, there is 150mm length and 90mm length.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

I can't remember, I sold it in the end, I'm getting one for the Avant however, have my eye on a very nice one

Comment

Linky?
        Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Strangely not available

Found my old post http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showpos...29&postcount=2

Comment

Looks like you had the smaller one fitted on the coupe.
            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

3 years ago these looked ok, as they were only seen on the latest BMW's and similar, but now they are on loads of saxos etc, Im surprised you would want one these days

Comment

Because the stock aerial is rubbish for picking up signal, I just want a decent base that will pick up AM as well as FM

Comment

Never had any problems with either of mine, I guess Ive been lucky!

Comment

AM? Is that for those underground private stations broadcasting 90s Jungle until the wee hours?

Jamo your sharkfin better not look just like mine or I'll be having words
                    AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                      AM? Is that for those underground private stations broadcasting 90s Jungle until the wee hours?

Jamo your sharkfin better not look just like mine or I'll be having words
                      Be more likely broadcasts of Tarzan in the jungle on AM, no it's for all the footy stuff.

To be honest I should just get DAB and be done!

Lol oh sh*t I can't be seen to be having the same as you now

Comment

Working...
                      X