Scratches and paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratches and paint

I want to buy a touch up paint to cover many of the scratches I have on the exterior. Can you guys recommend a good one? Where can I read my color code?
    Audi S2 Coupe mods: grinning driver

Go to the dealer, they can supply touch-up sticks, spray can or even the paint for a proper spray gun.

Colour code can be found in the manual of the car, or in the boot under the right hand side plastic storage pod there will be a sticker with the colour code on as well.

If you are unsure, post what colour your car is or a pic and someone can prob help further
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

My car is black I've looked into the papers but since the car was bought in italy everything is in italian. Anyways it says "NERO MET" which I suppose is black metallic? What code is that?

Since situation with dealers here in Serbia is such that I would not trust my car to them, I would like to order a spray or paint from the net so any link would be great.
      Audi S2 Coupe mods: grinning driver

Comment

look in your spare wheel well thats where your data sticker will be
        94 s2 avant
        aoc member 1116

Comment

Originally posted by vprelovac
          My car is black I've looked into the papers but since the car was bought in italy everything is in italian. Anyways it says "NERO MET" which I suppose is black metallic? What code is that?

Since situation with dealers here in Serbia is such that I would not trust my car to them, I would like to order a spray or paint from the net so any link would be great.
          situation with dealers is the same in this country too i wouldn't trust them here either

Comment

tut, tut Volcano we're not all that bad.

@Vprelovac

If you PM your chassis number I'll find you a paint code.

Ben
            the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
            1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Working...
            X