Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint shop recommendation - London

Hello readers

Just a quickie post to give a 'Freetime' thumbs-up to the Hamilton and Palmer bodyshop in Greenwich, SE London.

Had both my lower rear door trims replaced/repsrayed, front lower mesh grill resprayed black with rubber-ised paint and the bumper itself aligned as it had dropped slightly on one side. £150 for a cash job and i'm happy - turned around in day and returned valeted afterwards.

You can't see it in the above pic, but the paint has gone on slightly thick in some areas of the mesh, but that would be picky.

Upon getting back to my house, I found the 10 or so trim clips still in their packaging, so not sure exactly how they have been fitted

Anyone know a source for indicators - cheapest was ebay at £40, but not sure if original or not?
    Shirish

RS2 Polar Silver

Try here
    http://www.gpcvwaudi.com/others.htm
    sigpic_________
    Rob

Comment

Cheers Rob

Actually had them bookmarked!
      Shirish

RS2 Polar Silver

Comment

How about a better side view for some brake bling?

Looks like you have decided to keep her, knew you would
        Corey
        01636 822288

Comment

They did that and u had the car back in one day? I want a few little touch up on front bumper and the front mesh grills painted black. I might give them a call
          3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
            How about a better side view for some brake bling?

Looks like you have decided to keep her, knew you would

Nothing decided yet Corey, it may still go.......

All 3 jobs fairly minor but have made a big difference to the overall look.
            Shirish

RS2 Polar Silver

Comment

Have you got a contact number for them you can post up or PM

Looks great BTW

Comment

Originally posted by stevieyid
                They did that and u had the car back in one day? I want a few little touch up on front bumper and the front mesh grills painted black. I might give them a call
                Pretty much, dropped it off Monday am, got a call at 4pm Tuesday to say all done.

Some quality cars there too, so maybe a sign of their reputation. I've known of them from Porsche circles as they used to be based in Stratford, now moved slightly further east.

http://www.hpcoachworks.co.uk/
                Shirish

RS2 Polar Silver

Comment

About the clips: They probably used the originals as they are stuck to the car and if in good nick they do not need replacing. That was the case when I replaced my lower strips...

Cheers,

Steve.
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

looks great and a great price too...
                    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Working...
                    X