Headlamp Washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlamp Washers

Really very boring - but given the amount of crap on the road (literally) around my neck of woods, these washers are quite useful (ish)...however my drivers side has vanished. The complete housing is there, but the sprayer has vanished (probably being shipped out of the country as I speak....)

So, firstly, anyone got a spare they can sell, donate etc... (I can almost hear the mad rush of people scrabbling through that old cardboard box full of bits and bobs in the corner of the garage...)

If there are no takers on the donation/sales front, what part number and how much for new squirter?

Or, which other Audi's share the same washer as the S2....or other VW's?

Or where do you all live, so I can come and nick yours ;-)

In anticipation....!

David
    '93 Avant. First Avant in UK. Original Audi Press Car.

Hi Dave,

this is quite common! if you don't push the black jet back down fully into the socket once in a while, the pressure of the water pops the jet out and gone for ever!! nearly lost mine a couple of times!

You can get just the jet on its own though, don't have to buy the whole assembly and paint it! the jet is £4.92 inc vat delivered, so not much. It's a double black jet you get, so just pop it in place and off you go.

HTH
    Martyn
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Tim at Central VW Audi has flush fitting jets on his S2, not seen them myself, all i've seen is the external stuck on pod type.

There is something on a US Audi site about an improved VW part which fits aond doesn't 'pop' out. I'll look for it

Comment

Working...
      X