Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a 1994 S2 Avant have clear indicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should a 1994 S2 Avant have clear indicators?

Hi,

My 1994 S2 Avant has clear front indicators. Is this how it came off the production line or should they be orange?

Also, what badges should be on the tailgate as mine only has the S2 badge on the left hand side.

Many thanks.

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk/audi_docs/brochure_aug94.htm

This should answer your question, having said that i think they could have either.
    Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
    Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
    Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
    Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
    Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

1994 model year should have clear fronts. The transition between 3B type parts that first came fitted to the Avant like the wheels and fuel lines in engine bay (Coupe had 3B/ABY hybrid fuel lines too) and the orange indicators, had ended.

Rear end should have a four rings badge in the centre and an S2 badge on the left hand side (nearside).

Comment

That's right, my 1993 Avant S2 has orange front indicators (will rectify soon) and did originally have the early 3B-style 5 spoke alloys.

But it DOES have ellipsoid headlamps, is that correct for that year? I assumed they were standard from early 1995?
        Never show a fool a half built house.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Life is like a **** sandwich
        The more bread you have, the less **** you eat

Comment

They didn't come with ellipsoids in '93 afaik. Mine also has them, only because they're retro-fitted. Also has clear indicators, although I didn't fit those.
          acidtrax

Comment

Working...
          X