Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabrio front bumper

Guys,
    Anybody knows if the front bumper of a late (say 2000) audi cabrio would fit my 96 Coupe? The cabrio bumper holds the same nice rounded foglights and indicators as the rs2 but the bumper doesnt hang down so deep. Also donnow if the coolers of the s2 would fit behind a cabrio bumper.

Gabor
    Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

I would say that it will fit to your Coupe. This B4 has Caprio bumber and the fenders look the same. I have also seen Audi Coupe bumbers in Sedan.

OOOO Four Rings To Rule Them All.

Comment

JPP,

Thank you for this beautyful pic. I like this front bumper more than the also attractive RS2 one because it doesnot hang that deep, of course it is less sporty but my garage treshold and other bumpy conditions obstacle me from going too low. With girls I try to compensate for this handycap however. Again thanx. I wonder how much they cost. I have no illusions though.

Gabor
      Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

It will fit physically to the Coupe, but it rakes back too sharply, your intercooler won't fit behind it.

Siena

Comment

Siena,

Thats what Ive been afraid of. But it looks good, doesnt it. So much about it than.

Gabor
          Gabor

Comment

Working...
          X