part number help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part number help please

can anyone tell me the part number for this part in the photo mine has been cut of by the last owner and im at my wits end trying to find a part number thank
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by flat out 90 View Post
    can anyone tell me the part number for this part in the photo mine has been cut of by the last owner and im at my wits end trying to find a part number thank
    It would be helpful (and courteous) if you at least told us what model and year Audi you are talking about and the general area where this "part" is located. It looks like some kind of body brace and is very likely to NOT be a part that you could ever buy from Audi. BUT who knows. At least give us a clue so we don't waste too much time looking for the PN.

Or you could search through the Section 8 Body diagrams like the ones shown here for an 93 S2 (ACOQ):

https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+co...oq/1993-141/8/

Last edited by UrS4boy; 22 December 2017, 02:29.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Sorry the part is the bracket the cruise control vac pump bolts to. The photo is of a left hand drive and mine is a right hand.

iv found the one that goes on the other side on audi tradition. Thanks
      ​​​

Comment

bump still looking i can find the part number for the other side does anyone have the engine out of the car so they can try and see if it has a part number on the under side

Comment

There are no part numbers on this bracket. Send a picture to local scrap yard and let cut it out.

If you cant source this bracket anywhere else, let me know, i can cut it from donor car and ship it.
          1989 Audi 80 Quattro
          1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

I recognise that part. Mine has been cut off as well and I have it ready to weld back on again. I have checked and there is no part number on it. I suggest you ask someone to cut one out for you from a dead car or you could fabricate a simple copy from 2mm steel.
            Cheers
            Dave
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Part nr. is 8A1809101 or similar, depening if lhd, rhd, engine etc.
              Comes with a side member and costs ~330-1000€

https://trshop.audi.com/konakart/Sel...do?prodId=4866
              https://trshop.audi.com/konakart/Sel...o?prodId=21662
              1989 Audi 80 Quattro
              1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

Working...
              X