Porsche /RS2 mirror bases/mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche /RS2 mirror bases/mounts

Has any one got the part numbers for the bases or mounts for porker cup mirrors please, need a pair of them soonish.
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

The RS2 mirrors come as a complete unit. You can't get the bases separate.
    SS

Comment

Just spent ages going back through loads on this subject and unless anyone can shed any new light on secrets (cheers Stu) reply might have to give the porsche cup mirrors a miss and try and find some`proper`RS2 ones. Anyone know of a pair up for grabs?
      S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Talk to quattro_king he had another pair when I bought mine.
        2004 9-5 aero
        2009 Subaru Legacy Diesel
        1994 Toyota Supra Eurospec 6-spd LHD
        3-4 Audis in parts

Comment

ive said it before and il say it again i fitted my s2 with the porsche none rs2 bases on my car not as level as on a rs2 but they look ok and also on the porsche they are slanted the same good enough for porsche its good enough for me.. and there is a thread on here somewhere that goes through all of this im sure,,
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok the mirror base for the RH side of the vehicle to make the porsche 993 mirror sit nice and level is
            965 731 242 01 G2M and cost's £30.65
            The rubber trim that fits between this and the door is
            965 731 248 01 and cost's £1.90

both items are available from porsche.

Brian
            Audi Nut!!!

Comment

cheers brian for that, think i'll be popping into porsche this weekend

what metal brackets did you use? standard porsche one's?

Comment

Working...
              X