Coupe Lower Door Trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe Lower Door Trims

It looks like someone (Darren Williams) bought up Audi Tradition's stock of 50 pairs of coupe lower door trims which are currently NLA. They are selling them on Facebook for £200 a pair.

If anyone needs any probably best to contact him, not sure if he's on the forum or not...
    Attached Files

I'm sure sooner or later someone will do replicas or carbon versions. I wonder if any of his has actually sold and what audi tradition was selling them for?

Comment

That's a shame. If they were bought just to make a quick buck, then that really doesn't help the rest of the community. I can't remember what they were going for on AT? There was a German company selling the whole sets for both sides for under £200 a few years back, I should have bought some then
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I got a full set from ebay.de 2 years ago for £230. That included the rears and clips to hold door trims in place. I've got no problem with people making a business out of selling parts but at £200 a pair; it will be a long time before the seller makes any money back if ebay.de is still a source.
        Last edited by steve briance; 17 June 2019, 18:52.

Comment

There is a pair on ebay in Latvia, which are more affordable. Can't find an invoice for any of them from Tradition but they were probably about 60E each though.

It does highlight though that Tradition does just seem to be running the stock down of everything. Front and rear badges are now NLA too. Whether they'll re-manufacture or not god knows...

Comment

Did AT ever offered lower mouldings? As I could get them through my local dealer till early this year, when rear pcs went NLA. Price for full set was 240€!

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
              There is a pair on ebay in Latvia, which are more affordable. Can't find an invoice for any of them from Tradition but they were probably about 60E each though.

It does highlight though that Tradition does just seem to be running the stock down of everything. Front and rear badges are now NLA too. Whether they'll re-manufacture or not god knows...
              I couldn't find badges for mine, too.
              So what I did instead. I started the production of handmade ones which are a thousand times better than the OEM ones. I had one aluminum S2 on my car, which I took to my jeweler and made the 3D file, then after printing and wax injection and several versions, we end up having beautiful pieces which I am so proud of. I am making them on pre-orders and selling for the price which might seem high for an emblem, but completely perfect for the handmade quality piece. To be honest, I don't know if this is considered an advertisement, but one thing is sure it helped the community to add that final touch to their reborn projects.

Comment

Working...
              X