Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

replacemant bumper for a b3 coupe quattro build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacemant bumper for a b3 coupe quattro build?

So I do apologize if this has already been discussed but I can’t find too much about it.
    I have a b3 coupe quattro that I am building up with a turbo and what not. But my problem is with the intercooler and fitting it. There is just not enough room between my engine and the bumper so I was thinking of getting a rs2 bumper (copy) form Europe but as far as I can see they used different lights so I would also need new lights and I don’t want to do that.
    So I didn’t know if there is any way to use the stock lights or not, failing this I believe it would by a s2 or v6 bumper but I don’t know with ones will fit or give the most room, as my coupe to me doesn’t look to different to the ones I’ve seen. I claim to be no expert on this and could use some help. As a side not I am using a 3b intake manifold and was planning on making my own crossmember with the boost pipe in it if that’s of any use.

i like the look of the rs2 bumper and thats what i would like to use the most.

What is wrong with the decent responses and advice you got on the Facebook s2 forum?

Comment

nothink i just had a few other questions and thought this would be the best place to ask

Comment

Working...
      X