Feeler: CF trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: CF trim

How many of you S2/CQ owners out there are sick of that rubber/plastic trim on your car? I am working on getting a set to maybe be made into molds for fiberglass and Carbon Fiber trim pieces. These are the ones at the very bottom of the door and fenders (wings).

Is any one on here interest if this was to become available? No time line and no prices at this point. I just spoke with a parts guy at my local stealership and the front fender (wing) sections are NLA and the others are 651.80 US before taxes. If someone on here could get a comparison price from there stealer that would be cool.
    Sean
    91 CQ Elanor 1.9L compound Turbo build. Fully built internals, full race oval port head, custom race cam. GT2256v and hy35 in compounds.

Originally posted by v8 coupe View Post
    front fender (wing) sections are NLA and the others are 651.80 US before taxes. If someone on here could get a comparison price from there stealer that would be cool.
    Same here for the wing section trim, NLA, but let me get this right;

$651.80 for the two door trims and the two rear quarter trims ? ?
    Six hundred and fifty one dollars and eighty cents ? ?
    Do they want you to give both your legs in exchange too?

Prices from Vagparts last summer were;

Lower door moulding LH - £21.97 + 17.5% VAT = £25.81
    Lower door moulding RH - £21.97 + 17.5% VAT = £25.81
    Lower 1/4 panel moulding LH - £14.70 + 17.5% VAT = £17.27
    Lower 1/4 panel moulding RH - £14.70 + 17.5% VAT = £17.27
    Lower door moulding retainer clip x 2 - £0.96 + 17.5% VAT each x 2 = £2.26

Total of £88.42p.

I make that about $172.60 or there abouts.

HTH's
    Jas..
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

wow that is way cheaper. everything for CQ\'s here is F\'in nuts. last I check a tail light housing (red part) is over 1k for a set. I am still think CF would be sick looking.
      Sean
      91 CQ Elanor 1.9L compound Turbo build. Fully built internals, full race oval port head, custom race cam. GT2256v and hy35 in compounds.

Comment

Working...
      X