b4 door trims part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b4 door trims part numbers

Can anyone help on part numbers on s2 b4 limo lower door trims part numbers or where I can buy all 4 please

https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+80.../8/853-853010/

Above for anything other than S2 saloon which has different trims. Just check your year is the same. I put 94 year model in. Did any rhd s2 saloons get sold in the UK
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hi tractor Dave it’s replica sorry but does have aby engine at the moment running but toying idea of a stroker instead for fast road use I’m not sure they did do rhd in the U.K.? And thanks for help much appreciated Michael

Comment

So if the sill covers are same as S2 (wider sill covers) you need the S2 trims from that parts list. Try Tradition as they did have them and apparently they are selling to the UK again.
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
          So if the sill covers are same as S2 (wider sill covers) you need the S2 trims from that parts list. Try Tradition as they did have them and apparently they are selling to the UK again.
          Are the lower door trims same as rs2 ones? If yes that’s good I’ve been quoted £1600 for all 6 with side blanks

Comment

Are the lower door trims same as rs2 ones? If yes that’s good I’ve been quoted £1600 for all 6 with side blanks

Comment

Originally posted by mac2226 View Post

No, RS2 are completely different.
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

S2 limo/ avant upper trims L / R
                8A0853507B GRU / 8A0853508B GRU
                8A0853957A GRU / 8A0853958A GRU
                8A0853967B GRU / 8A0853968B GRU

S2 limo/ avant lower trims L / R
                8A0853991B 3FZ / 8A0853992B 3FZ
                893853959B 01C / 893853960B 01C
                893853969B 01C / 893853970B 01C
                8A0853699A 3FZ / 8A0853700A 3FZ

JW
                Last edited by struikie; 31 December 2022, 15:09.
                | project | 1993 Audi 80 VR6 turbo quattro |
                | daily | 2006 BMW E91 335d | 385bhp 735Nm |

Comment

No, RS2 are completely different.
                  I see, I thought they was as I do have a s2 coupe which I bought full set of trims for outside ones and they don’t look the same as my limo/sedan ones these have a bulge which makes them come out from body more?

Comment

Back again for little help, I recently got will colesy to buy me some exterior trims for a s2 limo got them from him last week Audi tradition group buy 15# thanks to him for the help. Now I’ve opened them up to reveal they’re not the same using above part numbers I did forget to mention that the car was a v6 quattro before aby conversion would the exterior trims be different? Can’t remember if I said that the lower trims was slightly bulgier than s2 coupes ones I’ve not offered them up against the s2 limo replica car yet but I did with my s2 coupe trims and there different lengths but same flattish style design? Maybe I have bought the genuine s2 limo ones as they are different but if the car is same maybe these will fit just a different shape? I have to try them see if that’s the case.

Comment

Working...
                    X