s2 windscreen rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2 windscreen rubber

does anyone know where i can get a new windscreen rubber or part number please
    93 ABY S2

Hi do you need the top or bottom one?

Comment

Have a crack in screen found someone that can supply new screen and fit.. they said would be handy if i could get a new rubber..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      93 ABY S2

Comment

It would be handy if that person explained what they meant... The screens are glued in rather than held in with a windscreen 'rubber' seal. Sometimes the top and bottom trims can be re used, usually they can't.

Find a new windscreen person - the one i used had a range of trims in his van and they were 95% right compared to the hard to find originals. Fitted ok.

Comment

Lol.. it hasn't the original screen it looks like whoever fitted it cracked it when fitting.. it's no big deal crack is right at bottom corner but would change it if possible ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          93 ABY S2

Comment

When I collected my windscreen from Ricky Evans they suggested these trims. Not got round to buying them yet as been busy dropping the sub frames. Might be worth a look?

Comment

thanks Bud .. the link takes you to the web page but says not found or removed.. clicked on Audi 80 etc but nothing
              93 ABY S2

Comment

Working...
              X