Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B5 A4/S4 front end on coupe?

Hey guys,
    Has anyone ever thought about putting a B5 A4/S4 front end on the coupe? I have a picture of one on my computer at home that I will post up after work, but I'm just looking for any of your opinions on this. I thought it looked pretty damn good, but the pic isnt great so its hard to tell for sure. That may be because I have a B5 A4, and just love the shape of it.... not as much as the coupe though.
    Another reason i ask is because my 90 coupe, needs body work done to the front end (like s2 or rs2 bumper and headlights, front quarter panels need some surface rust work) and because Im in Canada, most of that stuff is going to be either extremely hard to find or very expensive, where as a4/s4 stuff would be easy to find and cheap in comparison.
    Just a thought
    "Live like you'll die today, Dream like you'll live forever." James Dean :cool:

(Thanks S2driveruk for the avatar! :o )

I think i've also seen this pic, the lights seemed out of proportion with the rest of the body to me, but it is definalty differant.
    sigpic

Comment

Like this??
      Not my bag, arches don't match. But then it'd be a strange place if we all like the same.
      Can't fault the workmanship though, that can't have been easy.

2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
      2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
      1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

That's so Escher it makes my brain hurt!
        escher.jpg
        Nothing feels fast for long...
        sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

That car looks so good! Too bad he didn't put a 2.7TT in it. Man, killer car, killer fabwork!

Comment

haha yea, thats the one... i didnt know he put the a4 tails in there too. Looks like tons of fab work, but it also looks fabulous. Buuut, in saying that, im just gunna keep on workin on turning the coupe into an s2 conversion, because you really cant mess with classic audi!
            "Live like you'll die today, Dream like you'll live forever." James Dean :cool:

(Thanks S2driveruk for the avatar! :o )

Comment

Working...
            X