No announcement yet.

front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have stuck a bid on there , think i may end up getting and RS one as i have an RS2 inter on
    service tec @ East Kent Audi
    S2 ABY
    B8.5 A4

Comment

Doh, colour coded!

Im after a ragussa green front bumper or the black plastic trim at the bottom of the bumper (?)
      S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

what do you meen by the black plastic trim at the bottom? the grills or part of the bumper
        never set your expectations to high that way you are never disapointed

Comment

Sorry Andy, the black trim around the base is part of the bumper. You will need a complete new bumper to renew that.

If you want to try and get it black again, try heating it gently with a hair dryer (or very very carefully a heat gun) then apply AG bumper care. This *can* help bring the "Black" back....

Cheers,

Steve.
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Ah take it that at some point its been colour coded, surprised you want the black back as most people just tend to leave it coloured.

Comment

Cheers Steve!

Will give it ago - cant have you beating me at this concours competition!

Its the black bit at the bottom of the bumper not the grill. If you remember one side of it has gone a bit funny Steve?

Cheers!

Andy
              S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Working...
              X