Avant B & C pillar carbon trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avant B & C pillar carbon trim

I saw some on ebay.de earlier this week, but now cant find it anywhere!
    Does anyone know where you can buy them?

invisible post nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Nuvo; 28 July 2007, 14:51.

Comment

you mean these?
      Attached Files
      Anders - S2 Avant Clubsport - 8pots or die!

sigpic

Comment

I sure do!
        I love your car enough as it is, now you're just making me even more jealous
        Any chance of a link to the seller? Im damned if I can find it on there (my German is about as good as my Martian )

Comment

lol! thanks

Yes, link to the seller is here: http://myworld.ebay.de/carbon-works-berlin/

Its very nice work on the pillars, and they even got the oem audi blue weave in the carbontwill. So its a nice detail for us coffin carriers (or hears' if you will)

cheers,

PS, they are expencive as hell, 159,-€ without shipping pr pillar par!!

sigpic

Comment

I saw them and fell in love straight away, apart from the price of course!
            Now I have got my S2, the black covering at the bottom of the C pillars on both sides are slightly marked (they look cracked but are not, if that makes sense)
            So now I want them even more!
            Am I right in think he currently has nothing for sale on there? My random clicking didnt find any auctions LOL

Comment

no, he does not have any for auction right now, but send him a mail and he will make them for you.
              Thats what I did. It cost the same anyhow.

Just be clear to request that you want them in the Audi oem carbon twill or black carbon twill, and if your b-pillars got the alarm sensor on it or not (small rectangular hole), and be prepared to wait for +-2 months

sigpic

Comment

I only bought the middle part cause i didnt want to unplugg the rear pillar.he sent me the wrong part,with the IR hole and now im going to visit him in Berlin to make the switch

Comment

Working...
                X