Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A8 4E side turn signals in T89 Cabriolet

Hello,

I have installed the A8 4E side turn signals in my T89 cabrio. the A8 4E has the turn signals in the trim of the fender, so this was my inspiration.

the turn signals are three LEDs per side.

before:

done:

video as the proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-PXp8slUdk
    Christian

Audi rs2cabrio (in work) :mischeif: and alot other stuff

My Audi Cabriolet

Comment

As usual Christian, your work is excellent!

Cheers,

Steve
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

looks gooood, very oem
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

You're attention to detail is second to none Christian. A nice little update indeed.

Comment

Top dog, really good work.

I need to get me those side trims without the audi badge. Part Number?

Comment

Originally posted by maddagent View Post
              Top dog, really good work.

I need to get me those side trims without the audi badge. Part Number?
              I havent the part# anymore, the trims are of the last facelift cabrio which was in end of 1998 till 2000.

@ all

thx for the good words
              Christian

My Audi Cabriolet

Comment

This is worth a read alone...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2686419/5

That is some seriously hard electrical work my friend!

Cheers,

Steve.
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

That is seriously impressive work, so many lights inside your car!!

I've done the footwell lights myself, but now you've given me lots more ideas!!

Would love to know how you did the switches for the electric windows in the back, that is just too good.

D

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                    This is worth a read alone...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2686419/5

That is some seriously hard electrical work my friend!

Cheers,

Steve.
                    Hello,

my interior is done I think, mmmhhh but I have still some good ideas , next year I will do the real things, like: some big wheels 8,5x18 porsche turbo 5x130, rs2/porsche 993 brake, lowering etc. after this all I think my cab will look much better

Originally posted by maddagent View Post
                    That is seriously impressive work, so many lights inside your car!!

I've done the footwell lights myself, but now you've given me lots more ideas!!

Would love to know how you did the switches for the electric windows in the back, that is just too good.

D
                    I bought a wire harness of an audi 80 B4 for four power windows and then I stripped the harness and installed it to mine in the car.
                    Last edited by rs2cabrio; 11 August 2007, 22:21.
                    Christian

My Audi Cabriolet

Comment

Would it be possible to scan the instructions how to install the new relais for the turn signal lights please? Or can I order it as well?

I am very interested in this upgrade for my S2. Could you tell me again which Audi parts (Audi ordering numbers) I should buy for this upgrade.... cheers

Comment

Originally posted by bram View Post
                        Would it be possible to scan the instructions how to install the new relais for the turn signal lights please? Or can I order it as well?

I am very interested in this upgrade for my S2. Could you tell me again which Audi parts (Audi ordering numbers) I should buy for this upgrade.... cheers
                        Hello,

I havent any wire diagrams anymore, and the part# are different, my car has a towing coupling so I had to take the relais version for towing. in etka are only two relais with and without towing coupling.

I do not keep such things like part# etc. I make only photos for my mod files.
                        Christian

My Audi Cabriolet

Comment

new upgrades lately Chris?
                          Cheers mis amigos,
                          _Anton

Comment

Working...
                          X