Dentbusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentbusters

Whilst at the castle show yesterday I got speaking to the dentbusters lady about a couple of small trolley park dings on my car, got quite a good deal on it.

Normally they charge £60 a panel to do them, I got both rear quarters done for £50 all in about 10 mins. They done a total of 5-6 small dings and tbh I can't see where the marks was. They accessed the rear panel thru the inside moving the interior panel forward and all in all top service and speed

Just happy the car looks spot on now, and I got a good price/service.

I've had similar success with the equivalent to Dentbusters in Canada. I had two big dents in the roof of my A6 Avant daily driver taken out. They retracted the sunroof and went through the resulting gap. Took some time (about 45 min for 2) but worth the money. I will be going back for door dings on the A6 and also on the UrS4.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Cool i'm just happy that they did the few small marks on mine, first time i've tried them but they did some good work on other cars. One guy went and drove from coombe back to bristol to pick his car up and come back (honda nsx) which was ammusing.

Comment

Amazing chaps really! I watched them working at GTI int one year and it was very very impressive work.
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
        X