Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2 front bumper

hello, iv just joined here

does anybody know where you can buy an s2 front bumper copy?

im in the uk and have a cq 20v

Not sure about a copy but this forum would be the place to find a genuine one if it ever becomes available (less and less common). Or call the guys at www.vagparts.com
    There are other versions available but i'm not sure where to get them. Some of the other guys can probably point you in the right direction.
    Actually I just found this after a quick google and seems to be a good price at £270 http://www.gpcvwaudi.com/others.htm

hang on.. just found this at a good price. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-80-S2-FRO...QQcmdZViewItem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    1990 CQ20v
    2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

The easier way is to find one from a V6 Coupe and Avant (the saloons are not as common) as these are identical to the S2 bumper except that they do not have the headlamp washers.

Cheers n

Si
      95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
      Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
      With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

And iirc the cut-out for the intercooler behind the numberplate but that would only matter if he was going to put one there.

One could be made to fit with some cutting I think Azman's is a standard bumper so it matches the rare paintwork on his car.

Comment

Nope just to correct you on that one matey. I do have an S2 bumper on which is cut to fit a bigger cooler than standard behind it. Its the chin you see...... Normal CQ20's didn't have the chin....

Get in contact with sal on this forum. he may have an s2 bumper.....
          Dark Grey Avant
          RS2 FARB
          Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
          Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Ah ok sorry about that, I remember now that it was one of your posts showing a s2 bumper on a b3 front. Looks good tho, I just could not remember because the paint matched the rest of car.

Comment

Working...
            X