rs2 front wings + door strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs2 front wings + door strip

please help!!! can anyone tell me if the front wings on my rs2 are the same as a normal 80 avant and if the lower door moulding strip (the bit that flaps when you shut the door) are the same also? The main dealer tells me they are different, but im not so sure!!

they are different ,, the strips fit on the bottom of the wing but you can use a normal audi 80 wing if you get the holes welded up where the stirp on the middle of the wing goes on an 80 and also were the badge goes ( audi badge ) there is two holes there that arent on an rs2 also .. ( im going of an audi avant wing the coupe wings might be diffent again because of the bigger middle strip on the coupe.. )

it would be cheaper to do this though id have thought.. what is the price differnce between the two if it isnt a lot it might be better to get the right wing..

hope this helps.

Comment

cheers for that, went to dealers couple of weeks ago and they told me new wing was £57.10, then went in today saw a different bod, and the price had jumped upto £147.00

Comment

pm ben s2avant he will give you the true price
        94 s2 avant
        aoc member 1116

Comment

I also had to replace 2 of mine, and they were freakin expensive
          2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI S-line____2003 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro____1994 Audi RS2 2,2T Avant____Audi Quattro Experience____Audi Sportscar Experience
          Protected movement - with quattro

Comment

Working...
          X