Emerald Green, any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald Green, any good?

I am colour blind so this is not a surprise to me.

My car is Emerald Green (or Emereald Mica n the USA)

I thought it was Ragusa Green.

Shocking hey?

Is Emerald green less common than Ragusa?

I honestly can't tell the difference between the two. What is the difference?

Does Emerald come up nice with a good cut and polish like that done on the Ragusa Green coupe?
    Last edited by Animal Mother; 29 September 2007, 13:20.
    UrS6 - Homefry, Bailey DV, PiperX filter, Samco hoses, H&R springs, 3" D/P back zorst, 270bhp and 260ftlb :rock:

Triumph Daytona 955i - mmmmmm :fire:

80 dag dag :driving:

Phook that - what is your paint code ?

Search the forum here for paint codes - there was a recent poll - and Emerald Green is common as muck. It offically was the most popular colour imported to UK on the S2.

It (and Ragusa) come up lovely with a days worth of washing, detarring, claying, polishing and waxing effort. Seriously you need a day (at least to achieve good results).

The anorak wearing detailing gurus can advise you on exotic products for the job, but I had GREAT results with that three stage treatment from Meguairs - available in Halfrauds. Be sure and get some of those applicator pads and lovely soft cloths... On the way home, get the beers in to keep you going thru the day.

All my other car cleaning stuff is from Autoglym and you'll get good results - I'm not dissing the detailing experts here - the results they get are amazing but the price of some of their exotic potions puts me off personally given the precious little time I ever find to clean the car
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
    X