Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish

Just purchased some polish for when i eventually get it back, Zymol its called. Has anybody ever heard of this stuff or had any experiances of using it? I know its supposed to be quite good, and for 100 quid im hoping so for the starter pack:wacked:
    Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Best stuff on the market, I've been using it for a few years now. Always used to use Autoglym, but this stuff knocks spots off it.
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

That's EXPENSIVE!

I'm a big fan of Autoglym, using the Super Resin polish first, then going for the Perfectionist Gloss coat afterwards...
      Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

I've used Zymol for a while now on my last two S2's, good stuff , just follow the instructions with the HD cleanse stuff and then the wax (I'm guessing you've got either 'Creme or Carbon' depending on your car colour)

Meguiars (used to be only avail in US but now over here) has got a good reputation & history behind it, but as I'm sure you'll find from the replies to this post everybody has there favourites ; Mothers, Einszett, Klasse, etc,etc

Comment

Beetie!!! Come and try it on my freshly washed A6 as you are in next village!!! You can then see how it looks!!! We both have green cars so should be ok!!
          A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

Working...
          X