Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2 Sedan boot spoiler/wing!

Hey,

As some might know I already own a S2 Coupe (www.audis2.se) but since I suffer from some kind of sickness... I've also bought a Audi S2 Sedan 1994, same color as prostys Audi S2 Avant 1995 (called Adolf).

My sedan didnt have the original boot spoiler.. so I bought that one as well <: after doing so I found these pics:

Looks like the original spoiler/wing BUT with some nice distance-blocks? or something? <:

Does anyone know anything about these? And perhaps where one might be able to procure such items... <<:

Looks mighty nice IMO!
    Andreas Lundstroem
    A4 STCC Avant -04
    Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
    Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

IIRC that is a forum members car but not 100% iirc it did have the goodies removed and sold on the forum a while ago?

I'm not sure if they are original or if the owner has had them fabricated?

Congrats on your purchase your have to get some pictures up to show off.

Comment

Thanks dude!

Well.. its "RS2 Sedan"s sedan... pics are stolen from another thread here on the forum <: BUT i've seen these distance-pieces on a car from totsteile.ch AND on a car belonging to a fellow swede! (userid 'racefan' @ www.garaget.org)... so there are at least 3 sets made! AND I WANT ONE!!!!! <<<;

If anyone knows anything.. plz post ASAP!

Pictures will come when I have something interesting to show ya <:
      Andreas Lundstroem
      A4 STCC Avant -04
      Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
      Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

they're off audi 80 competitions. only available in germany ( i think) you can buy them but there not cheap. ive been after some for ages but keep getting outbid this might help...... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=024 if you buy them, get them copied and sell me a set lol

Comment

Well... what do you mean "off audi competitions"? they are not from the original parts catalogue... the only real similarity is that the audi 80 comp and the s2 sedan share the wing... (the wing is mounted on top of these distance-pieces)

If Im not mistaken? <:

Thanks for the link to the auction though, that was the first sign of them that I have seen! BUT the auction also contains other items that I dont need/want... so not much point in bidding on it <; I dont want any front spoiler lip or such... but I'll try searching for the distance-pieces by using the german name for them!
          Andreas Lundstroem
          A4 STCC Avant -04
          Audi /S/2/ Sedan -94

prev.
          Audi /S/2/ Coupe -91

Comment

Working...
          X