I don't believe it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe it !

Typical - only had the car two weeks and some t**t in a Fiesta rolls into the back of me this weekend while I was waiting to join a roundabout...

Luckily he wasn't going very fast, so it's just scuffed the paintwork on the N/S corner of the rear bumper (I've since managed to polish out most of the marks).

On closer inspection though, the force of the impact also seems to have sheared the small plastic bracket (attached to the rear wheel arch liner) which the bumper mounts onto. This looks pretty easy to replace (2 screws holding it to the liner)... Anyone know if it's as simple as it appears ?
    Boring Green ABY Coupe.

Cant help with the bodywork.

Same thing happened to me Easter 2002. I look up in my mirror to see Fiesta with no driver coming up fast behind me. Driver sits up from looking in the glove box and wham !! His car has a few bits of trim fall off and my B****y Audi has £2000 of damage ! On top of that I had to drive a Daewo Matiz for 10 days !! I know its annoying but look on the bright side................

Comment

You mean part number 10 James? yes, easy enough and about a fiver. 895 809 555 is the part #.

Martyn
      Martyn
      -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Working...
      X