Front Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Indicators

Does anyone else have problems with other drivers not seeing your front indicators?

I've twice very nearly been T-boned at a mini-overabout near my home whilst turning right. I alway signal (even when there's nobody around), but the majority of the traffic along that road goes straight on.

Are S2 indicators difficult to see or are other drivers just ignorant tw@s who aren't paying attention?
    ex '93 Avant owner

Originally posted by sidspud
    Does anyone else have problems with other drivers not seeing your front indicators?

I've twice very nearly been T-boned at a mini-overabout near my home whilst turning right. I alway signal (even when there's nobody around), but the majority of the traffic along that road goes straight on.

Are S2 indicators difficult to see or are other drivers just ignorant tw@s who aren't paying attention?
    Probably the latter Kenny - see Jeffers post elsewhere...
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I had a recent example of this. Rounded a corner where two lads were crossing the road. One of them was busy calling me a ***ker for not indicating, the other was calling him a t**t as he was looking at the sidelights.
      Jim

Comment

I've had more than a few people not notice my indicators. I think the problem is during the day if it's sunny the lens don't give out anywhere near as much light as they ought to.

It doesn't help that they aren't in the traditional place by the headlights either.

Ben
        the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
        1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Rear lights can be hard to distinguish too. They look good but they don't work for ****!
          1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
          Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Originally posted by sidspud
            It is the location on the newer style lamps also if the lenses are the later clear ones with ornage bulbs, this may contribute.

I have a set or rear bulbs for the Morris which are 21w/50w for the brakes and they are halogen! that should help the tail enders see my brake lights. Then again they don't usually catch the minor when it's running well

The same company does 50 watt indicator bulbs as well i was told!

The persons name is Andrew Brock,
            Andrew Brock (Bulb Supplies)
            31A Shawbury Road, East Dulwich
            LONDON SE22 9DH
            Tel/Fax: 0208 299 0299

HTH

David

Comment

Theres one for martyn!!!

HID indicators lol

Comment

Working...