No announcement yet.

Off to paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking really nice indeed. and i kinda liked the lights but would have prefered normal ellipsoids. Good work anyway!
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

That looks really really good...

The headlights work on it too.
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

What a beauty and are those the light that Jase had and had to turn into RHD ones? They look remarkably good against the silver
        Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
        S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Yes they are the same lights and I have done the conversion to RHD Have a look at JasIIn post I have added a bit on how I did it.
          Attached Files
          Audi Nut!!!

Comment

That looks absolutely cracking, i love it. Are they Azev's? How do you find the light output of the lights?

Great work

Jim

Comment

Yes it's on a set of Azev's

The light output from the little I have used them last night. They are very very bright and you can see a definate beam pattern unlike the old reflector style lights. Overall I am very happy with how it turned out...
              Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Looking real good there!
                Audi S2 -1994 | 480 Hp 650 Nm | FlexFuel | MaxxECU | 3" Stainless | Porsche GT3 Front Brakes
                http://www.garaget.org/?car=52877

Comment

Working...
                X