Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!

Due to all this hot weather, I went crazy last night, and was determine to fix my sunroof.

Shouldn't have bothered it was a nightmere. I now have my roof lining stripped out, along with various other trim panels, and have discovered I need a new sunroof mechanism, as mine is full of crap

Anybody know where I can get hold of a coupe sunroof mechanism?????

Help would be much appreciated

Ta Roo

i wish i had a sunroof..
    ABY Coupe
    sigpic

Comment

I'll swap you my roof with non functional sunroof, for your roof without a sunroof????????

Comment

All audi in bristol speak to dean

Comment

Anywhere closer to London??

I imagine p+p will be considerable for a sunroof mechanism.

Comment

i drove down there from manchester for my engine! be a nice drive out for ya! failin that try TNT or the post office for a price before you buy

Comment

Originally posted by S2Roo
              Anywhere closer to London??
              There's an Audi breakers in Chelmsford - The Audi Centre on 07074 782887. Dave Hawkins is the guy who owns it.
              Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

I've got a complete sunroof from an avant if its the same?

Comment

Try checking some dub forums.... the Audi 80 sunroof is a popular conversion on Golf's as its tilt and slide.

Just a thought
                  Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                  2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2Roo
                    Shouldn't have bothered it was a nightmere. I now have my roof lining stripped out, along with various other trim panels, and have discovered I need a new sunroof mechanism, as mine is full of crap

Ta Roo
                    Roo, can't it be cleaned and re-lubricated? I would have thought that this would cure most known problems.

Audi House in Luton as was, don't know what they are called now.

David

Comment

@Stick Insect: I'm looking at replacing the cable's, but I'm doubtful that this will cure the problem, but I've spoke to V.A.G parts and the price for the cables is reasonable, especially when you consider the £595 my local Audi dealer quoted me for the mechanism.

@Sal S2: They seem to have different part numbers, but I'll check.

Thanks for the help ppl, I'll try the suggestions.
                      I never new there was an Audi breakers in Chelmsford!!!!! You learn somthing new everyday

Roo

Comment

Working...
                      X