Lower Door Rubber Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Door Rubber Trim

Got some new ones, do they slide off or unclip??? Or do i need to remove door card??

Also do i need any other clips?
    sigpic

Grab the side the trims firmly and slide them towards the rear of the car. If they are they original ones some wd40 down the back of them will help no end. If you are lucky you should not need new clips, but this is not always the case as the clips can deteriorate too...

HTH

Cheers,

Steve
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Nice 1 mate off to give it a go
      Shoulda known WD40 does it all!!!
      sigpic

Comment

You shoulda said with pliers lol, makes it so much easier.
        Going to slide new ones on any tips??
        Do i need that small black plastic clip with the little bit of metal on it at the front of the stips? As I dont have one on 1 side.
        sigpic

Comment

Can you please tell me where you got them from and how much where they.
          cheers
          Mike

Comment

I got them from someone from the forum pretty cheap but they were second hand.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lagz33 View Post
              You shoulda said with pliers lol, makes it so much easier.
              Going to slide new ones on any tips??
              Do i need that small black plastic clip with the little bit of metal on it at the front of the stips? As I dont have one on 1 side.
              I don't think you "need" it they just cover up the hole left at the front. Once they are on they should be a tight fit...

Cheers,

Steve.
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

On my RS2, the trims on one side are easily slid off, all the trim clips are there, attached to the metal stud thingys, bt on the other side, the whole side is stuck on? Do you think someone has shaved the metal pegs off? What a wally whoever did that!

Comment

Cleaning my car today to find the drivers door lower rubber trim is just starting to come away from the edge of the door. Where is the best place to buy the lower door rubber trim for a S2 Coupe, is Audi main dealer only my option? How much are these for a full set with clips??

Comment

Working...
                  X