No announcement yet.

Bosch AR550S aero wipers - do they fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch AR550S aero wipers - do they fit?

Anyone fitted the Bosch AR550S aero wiper upgrade to their car?

Just wondering if they'll fit my RS2.

Cheers!
    N
    Racing's important to men who do it well. When your racing its life. Anything that comes before or after is just waiting.

Hi Neal i looked at these a little while ago... should be fine http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-CABRIOLET...d=p3286.c0.m14 not sure re the rear best ask the seller
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Best thing you can do is bin the standard ones and buy the aero one's instead from a golf. A massive improvement.

I bought the right hand drive Avant Aero kit from VAG Parts the week before they stopped trading

6X2 955 409 C front arm
      6X2 955 409 C front arm
      6Q6 955 707 C rear arm
      6Q6 955 425 A rear wiper blade
      1J2 955 425 B front wiper blade
      1J2 955 425 B front wiper blade

They're all from VW GOLF acording to Martin an VAG Parts

Also the divers arm needs to be bent to stop it touching the windscreen trim

Comment

think epic is on the right lines here

the wipers on a corrado are equally ****y too. mostly due to lack of pressure from the arm and straight blade on curved window.

the solution was vw lupo arms and wipers think both from same side. these appliked the pressure better in design and the blade gripped the window.

the downside? soem of the older cars wiper motors were not up to the job with the extra grip.

Comment

Thanks guys
          Racing's important to men who do it well. When your racing its life. Anything that comes before or after is just waiting.

Comment

Working...
          X