Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louvers

Peeps,

I am looking to have louvers punched into the drivers side front wing to force cool air into the area where the air-box was - and an induction system now resides
    Has anyone does this and more importantly can anyone recommend options to get this done? I have seen it on S2's and think it can look very tasteful if done properly....

transporter van - graft them in.

Comment

Might not work quite as you expect, if you want 'ram air' then it needs to be a forward facing scoop or specially designed duct like a NACA duct. Better off getting some flexible hose behind one of the front grilles IMO.
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Would be easier to relocate the filter to some where cold. Dont forget the wing has two skins, engine bay and then front wing it self. If you totally remove the inner and then put the louves in your going to win for sure.
        Chef

Comment

extending the filter down to behind the IC is where mine is. its too big to fit up top anyway.

in the G60 days we used to use the inner wing as the airbox with a cone in there. worked well.

Comment

I remember Kim Collins did it on his S2 cabriolet

Comment

Working...
            X