Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with colour, rs2 blue?

Hi,

I`m repainting my car and since it is rs2 blue, i would like to repaint it in the same colour, but all i know it is nogaro blue, could anybody confirm this if this is the right colour. Or does anybody knows the colour code for this colour.

So, my question, is nogaro blue the rs2 blue color, and in etka i found this nr LPC 045 25 ma2. Is this correct information ?

Thnx in advance.

Cees

Colour code should be on the ID stuff in the car... not sure where its located on the Avant, i know on the Coupe, mine is located in the boot.

This will have the exact paint code for you
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

"Nogaro" blue is what the newer S4 and RS4 come in - the RS2's colour is "RS Blue" which is very similar.
      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Rs blue and nogaro are 2 different colours, the paint code for rs blue is: RS Blue Pearl Effect; Z5M

Comment

ok, so i should look out for RS blue. Thank you guys, i allmost ordered the wrong color

Thnx

Cees

Comment

Well the problem is my s2 Coupe, wasnt origianlly rs2 blue, so the original color code is for silver metallic.

But i`m after some rs blue then, Sal, you said Z5M, that corresponds with the nogaro blue in ETKA. So i have to ask at the paintshop what they can do.

Cheers,

Cees

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_RsBlueS2
              Well the problem is my s2 Coupe, wasnt origianlly rs2 blue, so the original color code is for silver metallic.

But i`m after some rs blue then, Sal, you said Z5M, that corresponds with the nogaro blue in ETKA. So i have to ask at the paintshop what they can do.

Cheers,

Cees
              Try LZ5M M8

Comment

The paint codes for RS Blue and Nogaro Blue are identical-> Z5M

Ben
                the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
                1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Working...
                X