Are car top covers the answer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are car top covers the answer ?

Thinking of getting a car top cover to help keep my coupe dry. Found a couple of suppliers, and wondered if anyone could advise on these:

http://www.keepitdry.co.uk/car-top-c...prod_2215.html

http://www.vertar.com/coverite-car-c...er-reviews-tab

what do people think ?

beware unless is specifically made for the car and has a soft lining they rub like f*** in the wind and make a right mess of your paint.
    BTDT with mine when I got it
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Have to agree with error, my car looked liked someone had gone over it with a Belt Sander due to the previous owner covering it up with god knows what

All better now though
      sigpic

Comment

fixing the leaks is better otherwise the mousture is trapped in more by the cover

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.

I could clear the garage out and put the car in it, or just fix the leaks !

Comment

I need to find a good cover for my car once I get it back but need something that won't scratch the paintwork to hell, any ideas?

Sapphire cos running custom 2.8litre conversion,es cos rims,raven black leather interior and 500+ with the gas turned off.

Audi s2 cooking on gas

Comment

Originally posted by PeteUr View Post
              I need to find a good cover for my car once I get it back but need something that won't scratch the paintwork to hell, any ideas?
              if you place a cover on that car, i´ll break your neck!

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

The problem needs solving, though.

We've already had koi carp thieves using Google Earth to find carp breeders - it won't be long before software is available commercially to scan for certain car models.

(There's an application available for the Google Phone that captures a business card shown to the camera and enters the details in the contacts database.)

Comment

Originally posted by lind4hl View Post
                  if you place a cover on that car, i´ll break your neck!

But I need something to hide it away as its not coming out to play till the end of the year at this rate

Sapphire cos running custom 2.8litre conversion,es cos rims,raven black leather interior and 500+ with the gas turned off.

Audi s2 cooking on gas

Comment

Originally posted by PeteUr View Post
                    But I need something to hide it away as its not coming out to play till the end of the year at this rate
                    If i were you, i would start look in the closet before you go to sleep for the next days..

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

Lmao, why you fitted that supercharger to your beemer so you can get over here anytime soon

Audi s2 cooking on gas

Comment

Working...
                      X