Whats it worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it worth??

I have a late cabriolet bumper in black, a genuine Audi part with all lower grills in very good condition, all wing bolt holes intact, a few surface scuffs on the underside. Looks like the RS2 bumper just not quite as low on the front. Also have the genuine RS2 clear fogs, after market side repeaters (I think, they do have an audi sticker on though). No signs of water ingress in any lights and all are crack/chip free. Really not sure on this?! Cant seem to find any for sale and know RS2 ones are mega money...... I think someone on here tried selling one with no lights for £350, Im sure it didnt sell though.

Was fitted on a B3 CQ 10V, but will fit B4s too....

Ideas please, or prices for the fogs etc would help.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Trist28; 15 February 2010, 17:18.

Could do with some photos of the lights as well mate I've seen these bit's and their in very good condition.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Fixed!

Comment

My wife's cabby is the same and TBH, we could do with a front bumper. Do the fogs etc from this also fit the rs2?

Personally I think my mates V6 cabby has a nicer bumper. Ours is fully painted and doesnt have the black lower section. I will probably get ours plastic welded just.
        1996 Audi S6 Avant.
        1994 80 TDI - Daily Driver

Comment

AFAIK the fogs are the same as RS2 items. The bottom of this bumper could easily be painted if sprayed with plastic primer first.

I could arrange for the bumper to be supplied in primer if buyer requires, could paint correct colour to for a price! Need to work out whats its worth first though! I know RS2 ones are daft money, this gives virtually the same looks, but will allow driving over speed bumps too if on H&Rs lol....
          Last edited by Trist28; 15 February 2010, 17:30.

Comment

s2 tornado was selling one a while ago in the for sale section, fogs and indicators are same as rs2 one's.

Sapphire cos running custom 2.8litre conversion,es cos rims,raven black leather interior and 500+ with the gas turned off.

Audi s2 cooking on gas

Comment

Well 170+ views and not one idea on price. Seems people are quick enough to reply and point out items for sale with no price but not happy to help pricing things.

If someone puts things up at too much they get slated, if people dont know the value and underprice stuff gets bought and sold on at a profit, seems very biased towards the buyer.

Winge over........

May aswell keep it I reckon!!

Thanks for the comments though.... Although no price ideas yet lol.....

Comment

Without the lights its worth between 200 and 250quid. Quite rare and hard to get hold of but not a massive demand. Sadly i dont think itll fit on the s2 as it wont clear the intercooler, might be wrong though
                HTH
                Gav
                S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

You reckon it's worth the same or more than an S2 bumper then?

I'll get mine plastic welded then .
                  1996 Audi S6 Avant.
                  1994 80 TDI - Daily Driver

Comment

I brought one of these off ebay a few months ago for £35. Seriously!! They only fit the 1.8, 2.0 and 2.3 n/a models of the 80 though.

My bumper was for a 2.6V6, but it doesn't clear at the bottom so it doesn't fit flush to the wing.

Personally I find that some people on here charge silly money for parts that can be brought off ebay for peanuts.

Comment

I would be interested at around the £50 mark but im a poor student. If you cant get rid let me know.

Comment

to Gav - First post with a price.

I have access to a variety of Audi's B3/B4 Saloon/Coupe/Avant so will report back on fitments. My S2 Avant in is for spraying at the mo so has no bumper on so ill check for IC clearance. It was fiited to a B3 Coupe 10V which has wider arches than B3 Saloon so should fit all except B3 saloon. Also I've seen sets of RS2 fogs and Indicators go for silly money. Reason I'm trying for a little help is the only one I've seen for sale was £350 which seemed allot, but gen RS2 ones go for 750 Euro in Germany, and light sets for 200 Euro. Obviously I don't want to give them away but also don't want to rip people off!

Ill try it in the FS section later when I decide on a price.

Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
                        Without the lights its worth between 200 and 250quid. Quite rare and hard to get hold of but not a massive demand. Sadly i dont think itll fit on the s2 as it wont clear the intercooler, might be wrong though
                        HTH
                        Gav

Comment

2.3 n/a, what do you mean by that? And £35 for one of these with lights etc, are you sure it was exactly the same, if so you got a proper bargain. Didn't clear the bottom of what? The lower slam panel, or rad?

Originally posted by Tobs 1 View Post
                          I brought one of these off ebay a few months ago for £35. Seriously!! They only fit the 1.8, 2.0 and 2.3 n/a models of the 80 though.

My bumper was for a 2.6V6, but it doesn't clear at the bottom so it doesn't fit flush to the wing.

Personally I find that some people on here charge silly money for parts that can be brought off ebay for peanuts.

Comment

I wonder if it wouldn't be too hard to make these take the rectangular fogs? Think euro do these bumpers (copys of course) for about £60 but still fair quality.

Comment

Think you only get the skin so would have to fit the brackets and such like, which is no big deal really. As for cutting to accept the square edged lights I think that would be blo0dy hard!

Comment

Working...
                              X