Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LWB Sport Quattro pannels which one to choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LWB Sport Quattro pannels which one to choose?

Good evening guys! I'm building long wheel base sport quattro and during this summer i plan to buy sq A2 body panels. I did a bit of research on who manufactures these panels and for now I have following companies that look reliable.

1. KER-innovatec - probably most popular one, but I read people had issues with the quality of their products

2. www.quattro-rallye-teile.de has anyone tried this guys?

3. koraszewski.com - Polish company that makes sport quattro body panels. looks professional to me... and the owner has original sport quattro so the panels should be of good quality.

4. And ofcourse another option is Mr. Brian Tonks the only thing as far as I am aware Mr. Tonks doesn't produce bonnet and bumpers.

I'm seeking for a quality body panels with little gaps between them and I'm ready to pay for that quality.

I need your advise!

Tonks imho - i've seen his panels and i'm going to be purchasing some when I get the chance to, Really love his kevlar sport quattro wings, defiantely something to be considered art!

I notice you've got loughborough in your sig, thats not far from his, worth going to have a look.

Sapphire cos running custom 2.8litre conversion,es cos rims,raven black leather interior and 500+ with the gas turned off.

Audi s2 cooking on gas

Comment

of course i am biased but i will have some more pretty front wings for people to come and look at in both carbon fibre, fibre glass and hybrid kevlar/carbon. I don't have front bumpers and bonnets yet. But i'm saving up my pennies in my coffee jar to get them done asap.
      Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Yea, I study in the Loughborough Uni.

Bri, I'll definitely give you a shout in the near future to visit your sport quattro heaven.

Maybe anyone would like to share their experience with Ker? issues/positive sites

Comment

Used Ker for UR Quattro fibreglass panels..... Fitment on N/S wing was pretty good, O/S was appauling as they've used a damaged wing as a mould (possibly without knowing) so the top corner which meets A pillar is bent out and needs cutting and a fibreglass repair to get it near. I wouldnt use Ker again because of it but they are capable of very good panels if they bothered more on the moulds. (They may have resolved this now but its put me off sadly).

As for tonks panels, I havent seen any final copies with my own eyes but Brian has spent alot of money getting the moulds right and I will be using his panels on at least two projects i'm helping on.
          Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
          1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

Working...
          X