Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 avant RS2 lower door trims differences

Hello.

I have bought some rs2 lower door trims. When fitted, i noticed there is a gap between them and the sideskirt. The sideskirt is an S2 avant piece. Where is the difference, in the s2-rs2 sideskirts or in the s2-rs2 lower door trims?

The part numbers should be different because the rs2 stuff is primed and the s2 parts are not?
    Audi Quattro WR

Not an answer, but buy new ones for your car, and sell the rs2 trims to smiler

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

here is the gap (dont mind the dirt)

it doesent look good and im also concerned about road noise...
      Audi Quattro WR

Comment

The RS2 and S2 avant share the same side skirt. So they should fit fine with the RS2 lower door trim. I don't know why you have a gap. You just need to stop laying on you back to look at it.

Comment

Saltinot u own a thing? Dude i have always wanted one of them! Into old aircooled vws big style.

Comment

yessir I do. I had always wanted a Thing also. It's is great condition with no rust. Original pans too. Reminds me....I need to do a little work on her to get ready for Spring.

Comment

lol.... thing?? any more info

Sapphire cos running custom 2.8litre conversion,es cos rims,raven black leather interior and 500+ with the gas turned off.

Audi s2 cooking on gas

Comment

thing

a "thing" is the US name for a vw trekker or type 181. even a thousand words couldn't describe a thing, only a picture would do. possibly/probably the maddest vw ever made.
                all the glass and doors can be removed in less than a minute, the roof folds back and the windscreen folds horizontal down onto the bonnet. and its still legal to drive.

Originally posted by PeteUr View Post
                lol.... thing?? any more info

Comment

Designed completely with a ruler, not one protractor in sight
                  Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by lind4hl View Post
                    Not an answer, but buy new ones for your car, and sell the rs2 trims to smiler

/Thomas
                    RS2-94

Comment

Working...
                    X