Head lamp washer jet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head lamp washer jet

Gutted have lost one of the jets out of my washer jet in my bumper and you can only buy complete wonder if anyone knows the where abouts of a spare one as

you can just buy the jet at around £7 from audi

Comment

They told me it was only available as a complete part for about £75.00 + vat thats what hurt £7.00 is not so bad will call them in the morning to find out thank you

Comment

I just got one today from Audi.

Part number is 893807185

Comment

I've ordered 2 over the winter, both sides, from Audi (Warrington) using the part number JonnyBravo lists and inc VAT came to £8.50 each.
          Audi 80 S2 Nothelle N300 Avant, 1993, Amethyst Pearl VW/Audi Car Magazine article about this very car
          Audi A6 Avant 2.5 TDi, 1995, Arctic Silver (now sold)
          BMW E36 325i Coupe, 1993, Diamond Black (now sold)
          VW Polo 1.0L 6N, 1998, Red (the missus' car)
          Aprilia Rs250 motorbike, 1998, Black (the weekend toy)

Comment

Comment

Yep Thats what they told me too - but the unit has its own part number - depends on the Audi franshise - I am lucky as I deal with Stirling Audi.

Worth a trip to the local scrappies !!!!

Comment

Here...
                Attached Files
                Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Oddly enough I walked around the front of my coupe a week or two ago and noticed that one of the headlight washer jets was sticking up about half an inch from it's normal resting place and the other was nowhere to be seen. First reaction was that the kids had been messing about but then I wondered if they could have been pushed up by water freezing underneath. If anyone has a spare I need one too!!

Comment

Its weird as they do pop out but I couldn't get the ones out of a scrap bumper I had without breaking one !

£8.50 from the stealers is the way to go IMO

Comment

Part number for washer jet 893 807 185 is for set of washer jets (left & right) or for just one, but which? Please, i need answer. Thanks.

Comment

Part number is for just 1 washer jet. Both sides are the same so if you need both, just order 2
                        Audi 80 S2 Nothelle N300 Avant, 1993, Amethyst Pearl VW/Audi Car Magazine article about this very car
                        Audi A6 Avant 2.5 TDi, 1995, Arctic Silver (now sold)
                        BMW E36 325i Coupe, 1993, Diamond Black (now sold)
                        VW Polo 1.0L 6N, 1998, Red (the missus' car)
                        Aprilia Rs250 motorbike, 1998, Black (the weekend toy)

Comment

Working...
                        X