Detail pictures on RS2 sideskirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detail pictures on RS2 sideskirts

Need pictures on the RS2-sideskirts mounted on an RS2. Need picture straight from the side so I see how much it's pressed upp against the floor. Could also need a picture from the mounting both at the front and the back of it. This is kinda urgent... Could any1 fix this...? I have asked at a Swedish forum but people there are not as helpful as you guys.
    /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
    www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
    #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Here you go with plenty of pics:

http://www.rs2.ch/
    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Planty of pics but none of what I need to see...

Originally posted by Skull23
      Here you go with plenty of pics:

http://www.rs2.ch/

Comment

RS2 ssideskirts?

Sorry Neo, I'm not the brightest bulb here but did the RS2 come with sideskirts? As far as all the pics I've ever seen of the car, none have them. Aftermarket maybe? Can anybody confirm that?

Comment

AFAIK the side mouldings (bottom of the doors and sills) are the same as the S2 avant they are just painted the same colour as the body instead of being left black.

If they are I will gladly take some close up pics of my avant if it will help.

Leigh
          Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Yep... The RS2 came with factory mounted sideskirts. =) 100% certain couse i have them in my garage. hehehe... But they are pretty smooooooth and anonymous. But to complete my project I must have them fited on my car. Therefore i need those pictures. =)

Originally posted by panzerwagen
            Sorry Neo, I'm not the brightest bulb here but did the RS2 come with sideskirts? As far as all the pics I've ever seen of the car, none have them. Aftermarket maybe? Can anybody confirm that?

Comment

Originally posted by NEO
              Yep... The RS2 came with factory mounted sideskirts. =) 100% certain couse i have them in my garage. hehehe... But they are pretty smooooooth and anonymous. But to complete my project I must have them fited on my car. Therefore i need those pictures. =)
              I'm sure they are the same as the S2 Avant - just body coloured. The door strips on the RS2 are different though. I think

Comment

I had no clue that the s2 avant had sideskrits but after a look in etka it seems like it. Same sideskirts as RS2 as far as i can see. =)

Originally posted by Dr H
                I'm sure they are the same as the S2 Avant - just body coloured. The door strips on the RS2 are different though. I think

Comment

Yup, the RS2 side skirts, are exactly the same as the S2 Avant. The RS2 has them painted as already said. The RS2 lower door moldings are unique to the RS2.
                  Martyn
                  -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Leigh time to get your camera out mate!! mine is not playing ball right now, can you snap some?
                    Martyn
                    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Martynf
                      Leigh time to get your camera out mate!! mine is not playing ball right now, can you snap some?
                      Oops just got back from a comedy club - which was ****** funny.

I'll take pics in the morning, if I get up

Comment

It is sorted out. A swedish friend has taken some pictures. But thanks anyways. =)

Originally posted by Dr H
                        Oops just got back from a comedy club - which was ****** funny.

I'll take pics in the morning, if I get up

Comment

Working...
                        X