Door seals and interior carpets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door seals and interior carpets

I am looking for new door seals and new interior carpet for my S2 coupe which i have recently bought,
    Car was like a fish tank when i got it and would like to do it justice with new parts.
    Any info would be apprecciated.

before the money is spent, ensure these are the actual culprits as they a bloody expensive- £200 a side new! Search for water leaks or wet carpet and see if that helps you track down the water ingress first I'd say. BTDT, on mine it ended up being the windscreen seal failing at the top of the drivers side a-pillar but presented itself as a failing door seal or leaking sunroof tray/blocked drain pipe

Good luck
    David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Take out the carpet and leave it out, it's the coupe way

Good luck sorting it, I've been playing for a while and not yet stopped all the water
      Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by s2driveruk View Post
        before the money is spent, ensure these are the actual culprits as they a bloody expensive- £200 a side new! Search for water leaks or wet carpet and see if that helps you track down the water ingress first I'd say. BTDT, on mine it ended up being the windscreen seal failing at the top of the drivers side a-pillar but presented itself as a failing door seal or leaking sunroof tray/blocked drain pipe

Good luck
        David
        Thanks for the advice,Looked into the windscreen as a culprit after i noticed it was replaced under a year ago by autoglass who f***ed me off with the warranty as it was the previous owner who had it fitted.Other windscreen fitter advised that existing screen could well brake when removing and so im faced with paying for a new screen if i go this way.Think i will have to look into all the posts as advised.Would still like to fit a new carpet though.

Comment

You may buy carpets whatever you want I thing ori is the best but for what In shops I saw many better than oryginals

Comment

Working...
          X