Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

didn't say I like it, just posting it.. eh.. lambo doors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didn't say I like it, just posting it.. eh.. lambo doors?

Chicks must dig it.

Cheers
    Josh
    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

To be honest i was thinking of doing this.... but it's ot cheap to do it and our doors arent exactly honda civic doors!

Comment

Cost about 1K, quite a few companies offer it now, my worry would be car parks!

Comment

do the doors open up a little more than that?

just thinkin some of the bigger guys might not fit under
          looks kinda cool tho, but not the pram handle on the rear!!
          '92 S2 - Bent now

Comment

I think the doors open out as normal as well as up.. My mate has lambo doors on his Mitsubishi 3000 GT, I don't like them myself.
            1996 A6 TDI Quattro Avant, Xenon HIDs, A4 Autodipping rearview.
            Previous: UrS6 with RS2 bits.. <sigh>

Comment

I think they do suit some cars but not others.... that doesnt look too bad on the coupe but its not something i'd do.... plus our doors are ****ing heavy so wonder how long they system would last before its falling back down on ya!
              Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
              2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
                I think they do suit some cars but not others.... that doesnt look too bad on the coupe but its not something i'd do.... plus our doors are ****ing heavy so wonder how long they system would last before its falling back down on ya!
                Ouch , then fixing it wouldnt be a problem, just leave it alone as you wont have any legs with which to drive after our doors have guillotined them off .
                I can see the benefits, but also i see the drawbacks, SNAP-CHOP-AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG- Where do i get my mobility automatic astra from???
                Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

I bet they leak even more than usual!

David

Comment

Originally posted by S2-racer
                    looks kinda cool tho, but not the pram handle on the rear!!
                    i was thinking the same thing

Comment

Working...
                    X