Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 badge

Hello.
    Last year i bought some wery nice made s2 badges in here (copy ones) but half a year ago it started to come appart.
    Now all the red in the badge has come off and looks silly, anyone tried that?

Regards

Why don't you contact the seller?
    Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

I bought some very nice Hugo Boss "copy" pants once, they also fell apart after 6 months!!

Comment

Faf.
        Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

Were they from here:? http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43045

If so contact the seller...

Note: They are not an "Offical S2 Forum" product as such.
          The Perfectionist
          sigpic
          Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by AUDIS2avant View Post
            Hello.
            Last year i bought some wery nice made s2 badges in here (copy ones) but half a year ago it started to come appart.
            Now all the red in the badge has come off and looks silly, anyone tried that?

Regards
            They were from me I assume...

I am aware that one or two badges from the first batch did have a problem, the manufacturer has looked into this and seems to think there was a problem with some of the process they used.. But they can not replicate the problem...

I now have a new batch that have been tested & seems to be fine...

The ones I fitted to my car which were from the first batch are still fine, so its just seems to be a small number...

Let me have your details in a PM and I'll send you a replacement.

Regards

Ken

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Well done Ken.
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                Well done Ken.
                The Least I can do...

If anyone else has a problem - Please PM me with a picture of the damage so I can pass it on to the manufacture and let me have your details so I can send out a replacement!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Le S2 audi : cheers m8 and yes i think it was from you
                  Was asking this cause it could be there was something with the weather in the winter in denmark (we use salt on the roads) that could be tha cause of this.
                  Will pm you some details i a min.

Comment

And no it was not a dig at anyone, just curius if anybody had the same problem.
                    i havent been in here since summer last year so a lot can happen at that time.

regards

Comment

Working...
                    X