what colour is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what colour is this?

its a dark green colour but if you look at it a certain way it goes blueish, sort of two tone? I've got no history book or label in the boot under the plastic box so I'm stuck, thanks for any help
    Attached Files

Originally posted by HORCH View Post
    its a dark green colour but if you look at it a certain way it goes blueish, sort of two tone? I've got no history book or label in the boot under the plastic box so I'm stuck, thanks for any help
    Emerald Pearl Effect.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

lz6u
      5 Cylinder Freak

Comment

There *should* be a label somewhere under the boot carpet or under the spare tyre cover that looks similar to this one (which has an LY6P colour code):

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

...... I'd say she is blonde (on top anyway)
          Audi S2 Coupe 1995
          VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
          VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
          Carrera Subway 8

Comment

Originally posted by benntenn67 View Post

...... I'd say she is blonde (on top anyway)
            lets hope that's not the op's 13 year old daughter or you'll be off to jail

Comment

LOL!!

Yep,Emerald Green for sure.

Comment

lol yep, very very blonde, thats my lass / tool passer, she's 25 but with a mental age of 13 so he's safe hahaha pass the phillips please, no thats the flat one for the millionth time haha! the blue one! pass the blue one haha

aahhh right, its got to be there somewhere? theres no trace of there being one in the plastic box compartment so I'll have a good look where you've said, at least I know now what the name and number is, it was killing me

Comment

lol yep, very very blonde, thats my lass / tool passer, she's 25 but with a mental age of 13 so he's safe hahaha pass the phillips please, no thats the flat one for the millionth time haha! the blue one! pass the blue one haha

aahhh right, its got to be there somewhere? theres no trace of there being one in the plastic box compartment so I'll have a good look where you've said, at least I know now what the name and number is, it was killing me
                  lol I know what you're up against, at least you get a screwdriver, if I ask for a phillips I get an allen key ?? well it's boys name ??

If it's any help my Audi has the build sticker in the service book & also in the boot on the drivers side corner, lift the plastic tray out, stuck to the inside of the rear valance ?
                  Audi S2 Coupe 1995
                  VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
                  VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
                  Carrera Subway 8

Comment

Working...
                  X