Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avant Rear Tailgate Struts - Where to buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avant Rear Tailgate Struts - Where to buy ?

As per the title, wanted to buy Lift-O-Mat ones (oem) or Febi struts from a motor factors rather than a dealer.

Bought a front Febi, (part # 28556 - €24.73 plus vat), strut for the bonnet (oem part # 8A0 823 360 A ) ( ? ).

Ebay generally doesn't give the brand name of what they're selling. Had a pair of rear tailgate SAG branded ones which were dreadful. Very stiff and jerky in use, compared to what they should have been.

Thanks for any feedback or comments.
    Last edited by macspring; 25 May 2011, 09:58.

GSF cheap as chips,

Comment

Try these - good price & quality

http://www.gasstruts.co.uk/car_gas_struts.php
      Audi S2 Coupe 1995
      VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
      VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
      Carrera Subway 8

Comment

Benntenn67, thanks for the link, looks good, will try it out once the motor factors over here comes back with a negative reply in relation to them being able to obtain a pair of Febi tailgate struts.

Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
          Benntenn67, thanks for the link, looks good, will try it out once the motor factors over here comes back with a negative reply in relation to them being able to obtain a pair of Febi tailgate struts.

Kind regards.
          Hi, here is a better link, if you know the oem part number - type it in to find the right struts for your car - HTH

http://www.cargasstruts.co.uk/
          Audi S2 Coupe 1995
          VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
          VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
          Carrera Subway 8

Comment

hello,sir,
            we are a cars' tailgate struts' manufacturer.we are from China.
            Our main gas production support spring, controllable gas spring, widely applicable to the cabinet, furniture, automobiles, machinery.We can mass-produce the products according to clients' demands as well as draw a design qualified to your needs, with quality guarantee and delivery on time.
            what's more.our productions are all high quantity with cpmpetitive price,as low as 0.6usd/per,the highest ones are just cost $9. OEM is accepted ,we also offer the sampls for free.
            if they are what you are looking for,pls feel free to contact me.
            -------------
            Grace Wang
            MSN:wfg1314@hotmail.com
            email:gracewang214@gmail.com

Guangzhou Panyu Yingli Gas Spring Co., Ltd.
            Online show room:http://gzyingli.en.alibaba.com/
            Tel:+86 020 34512438
            Fax:+86 020 34801265

Comment

Originally posted by gracewang214 View Post
              hello,sir,
              we are a cars' tailgate struts' manufacturer.we are from China.
              Our main gas production support spring, controllable gas spring, widely applicable to the cabinet, furniture, automobiles, machinery.We can mass-produce the products according to clients' demands as well as draw a design qualified to your needs, with quality guarantee and delivery on time.
              what's more.our productions are all high quantity with cpmpetitive price,as low as 0.6usd/per,the highest ones are just cost $9. OEM is accepted ,we also offer the sampls for free.
              if they are what you are looking for,pls feel free to contact me.
              -------------
              Grace Wang
              email:gracewang214@gmail.com
              i think i am gonna like your offer ms.grace wang that is really a competitive price i am comparing it to my trusted site where i get most of my parts which is carpartswholesale.com. your price for struts really much affordable. not bad at all.

Comment

The cheap ones I put on the tailgate of my RS2 used to jump off and hit the body work. I got really quick at catching them. The ones from the main dealer I replaced them with were fine and so much better for my nerves.

Comment

don't worry about our products‘ quality

Originally posted by DickyC View Post
                  The cheap ones I put on the tailgate of my RS2 used to jump off and hit the body work. I got really quick at catching them. The ones from the main dealer I replaced them with were fine and so much better for my nerves.
                  as i had said,we are a manufacturer from China,so the price is more competetive.our products are mainly exported to SOURTH AND NORTH AMERICAN ,european,southeast asia.
                  1)wonderful painting,has rectangular distribution and flatness on the surface.
                  2)excellent tightness and precision,gurantee the quanlity and safty
                  3)smoothly operation,no niose
                  4)through more than 50,000 times reciprocating durability test,long lifespan
                  there is no need to worry about the quality.we can also offer a sample for testing.

Comment

Originally posted by ronierogers View Post
                    i think i am gonna like your offer ms.grace wang that is really a competitive price i am comparing it to my trusted site where i get most of my parts which is carpartswholesale.com. your price for struts really much affordable. not bad at all.
                    if you need more details.pls feel free to contact me.my skype:gracewang214
                    email:gracewang214@gmail.com or admin@yingligz.cn

Comment

Working...
                    X