Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avant rear lights

hi there,
    bit of a long story......i'll get to the point and then explain....

are there other rear audi rear lights, from other variants, that can replace the boot light unit?

my avant has a 'one piece' light unit on the boot. car recently rear ended and the unit was smashed. body shop ordered the model correct part, which is only one side, the side that was smashed.

they have the part number of the original unit (893945225) and it has an audi logo, and audi are saying its obsolete, but they won't tell me which car its off to source a used unit.

I suspect its either a 90 or cabriolet part. whoever fitted it cut a hole for the avant boot handle.

anyone help?
    car has now been reparied and waiting on the light unit......bodyshop are getting stroppy cos its been 'waiting' for 2 weeks
    ta

Yea Audi 90 saloon.

but there are lights for sale on the forum here.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52185, worth a shot.
    Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

I have a pair of standard avant rear tailgate lights if you need them. Drop me a pm if you do
        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Hey, also got some standard ones and number plate surround if it helps u get going. Foc and I'm Glasgow aswell. Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wyn View Post
            I have a pair of standard avant rear tailgate lights if you need them. Drop me a pm if you do
            do you still have them? my friend just borrowed my avant then he just have an accident or stupidity on driving which mess up my tail gate lights. he is now looking for that audi parts for my avant. if ever he cannot find any part can you give me your contact number so i can get in touch with you? i dont mind the price because he will be the one paying it. such a pain in the ****.
            Last edited by masterjohnson; 24 July 2011, 02:04.
            is there any premium membership in this forum? i wanna join! what are the advantages?

Comment

audi in breakers yard

there are a couple of avants and 90's in a breakers yard in high bonnybridge about 15 mile from glasgow, gos a sunroof trim there recently
              1995 RS2 Nogaro
              1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
              1974 Lotus Elan+2S 130/5

Comment

I have an audi rear light unit that fits accross the boot if your still looking.

Comment

Working...
                X